BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year Resolutions (Late Ones!)

Havent been doing my New Year resolutions, because I tend to not follow anything at all.
But since I have a blog, and I hope to turn things around (stupid people and events happen to me all the time!), so I'm giving this a shot.

What I Hope To Do This Year:

1) Get a job.

2) Get someone to spend more time with me. (ie someone for a relationship? I'm 24 already.)

3) Get more money.

4) Get more new friends.

5) Get a new attitude.

6) Get at least an Apple product.

7) Get new lens for my Nikon D60.


What I Hope Not To Do:

1) Lose more friends.

2) Be pessismistic.

3) Be alone for special occasions.

4) Be jobless.

5) Be stuck in a 'gang conflict'.

6) Be the target of cynical and sarcastic comments. (yes bitches you know who you are)





That's all folks. Hope I can stick to it.

0 backlashes: