BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's 2009!

My My...I've been so busy until I forgot to blog about the year 2008.

2008 was a year that many things happened. I got a job, lost it, had new friends, recovered some old schoolmates (thru Facebook!), lost more of the friends I had.

My family. There were good and bad. My brother came home for the holidays, yet he wasn't proud. He didn't score well to get into Uni. My sis, finished her SPM, yet is in National Service when I'm posting this article. My dad, had the best year apparently. Won the Agong's cup recently, but not leading the Perak team. The Melaka team had not won the Cup in 41 years. So that was a milestone. My mom. Hmmm. She had a bad year, health was not on her side. Had been in the hospital, to clinics, and more. Hope she has a good year ahead.

Year 2009.

I celebrated in the back of my CRV, where we were rushing back to Ipoh from Malacca just for my sis, who had to report to the Kuala Kangsar came on 1st Jan 2009. Although we were together as a family, it was somehow sad. It was the last day actually, with my brother going back to Adelaide on February 16th, and my sister coming back on March 11th. So it's just me and my parents. And I haven't gotten a job too.

There's one thing bugging me. I had a friend who SMS-ed me, saying she went clubbing on the 31st. I mean, fine, just enjoy. But what she did was, she SMOKED. And DRANKED.
That was the last straw. How many times could I advise her? Tears were in my eyes when she sent me this. I couldn't bear to think any more. It's just sad. I appreciate your honesty, but as my friend, I cannot bear this to happen. If you do respect me, then please, do not just present your honesty to me. Do what you think is right.



Hope 2009 is a good year. And don't make my heart broken again.

0 backlashes: