BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 30, 2009

Laughter

I went to watch a movie with my family on CNY.

It was a ritual for us to watch something light, funny on CNY.

So it was natural for me to pick All's Well Ends Well 2009.

With Sandra Ng, Raymond Wong, Ronald Cheng and Louis Koo in it, you can't go wrong.


AND LAUGHED I DID.

I hadn't laughed in cinemas for quite a long time, even if i was watching something funny.

But if it was really sad, I would cry and cry.

That day, I laughed. From start to finish.

I felt a sense of happiness, or freedom suppose? Free from negative thoughts?

Anyway, Gong Xi Fatt Chai to anyone reading. If anyone still cares. But what the heck, I like being alone for a while.

1 backlashes:

vialentino said...

hi hi...dropping by here for a visit....have a nice sunday weekend.