BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Conflict and Ganging up

You know, I seem to have lots of these b*shites going on.
It might just be me. Yeah.
I have a solemn face. Yeah I do.
I don't talk when I'm mad. Yes I do.

But you know what, why does it have to be me who is going on about this?
Does it mean I have bad interpersonal skills?
Does it mean I have my own principle that is shit?
Does it mean I will have to grovel at their feet and beg for forgiveness?

I do know that there is someone who deserves what I do.
Do you want me to name names?
Do you?

I've thought about leaving all this behind, find new friends.
Am so disappointed with friends, friends who I thought could stick with me through thick and thin.
Friends who could differentiate from good people.
Friends who knew that the person was BAD news and chose not to befriend him or her.

BUT NO.
All I had were friends who HAD to befriend that person because for the greater good of the GANG.
HAD to befriend that person so that everything will be rosy.
HAD to befriend that person even though they know that the person is using them and getting them to pick sides.

What is wrong with not picking sides?
What is wrong with sticking to the same friend for all these time?
I knew you since I came to KL.
You were a good friend, helped me. And I stuck with you even though people say bad things about you.
But what now? Continue to be friends with that person?
My brother was right. I'm not your mom, neither your partner. I could only watch and keep quiet. You know how it is when I say something. That person would stand out and spread things about me. It's not I've never been wounded.

And you, who claims to be someone that superior.
Do you know what? You can't be all godlike.
Yes you have a sound mind. But do you think whatever you say is appropriate?
I thought we were friends. So I thought I could accept and apology from you and move on.
BUT NO. YOU COULDN'T CLIMB DOWN FROM THAT PEDESTAL AND SAY SORRY TO ME.
I was so disappointed. Seems like a message from me to you fell on deaf ears. And you had the nerve to let people see that message, yet didn't know what I was talking about.
Seems to me that you never stray too far from our arch-nemesis, do you?

Do you want me to name names?
Do you?

0 backlashes: