BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 Randomness

Actually I did one in my Facebook notes...but I do love writing random stuff, 'cause I don't think people know me enough, until they don't get what I mean, and thus become my enemy or someone they think is redundant. So here's my 2nd version of 25 Things. I won't tag anyone, but feel free to comment.

1) I do like dogs and cats, but I can't bear to scoop their poo and bathe them often.

2) Kids and babies that scream and talk a lot irritates me.

3) Come to that, I've been kicked in the shins and slapped at by kids.

4) People don't really know my taste in music, they just know I like music. Well guys, I like jazz, big band, RnB and really good guitary and piano pieces.

5) I've never been to any white-man-country (eg US or Australia).

6) A lot of people don't know I write stuff.

7) A lot of people just know that I'm quiet and resentful. Haha.

8) I feel very old 'cause I think most of the jobs that I apply to need people that are in their early 20s (not me, I'm 24).

9) I've turned down more jobs than I applied for.

10) I am more superior in sports and racing games when I play those video games.

11) I have an uncle who is the same age as my brother.

12) My dog Jesse has more nicknames than the 13 states of Malaysia.

13) I used to have too many Chinese new Year clothes until I could wear them until after 17 days of Chinese New Year.

14) I despise people who could talk bad about people, yet when people talk bad about them, they flip. (really lame bitch)

15) I love watches and I am planning to get another one after my Fossil watch.

16) I have a crush on Ethan Ruan and Zac Efron.

17) My past idols have include: Anita Mui(!!), Vivian Chow, Sammi Cheng, Gigi Leung, Vicki Zhao, Spice Girls, B*witched, Westlife, and others that I cannot remember.

18) I am coughing so badly while typing this post.

19) I wished I could celebrate my birthday with my friends from high school or whoever I can feel comfortable with. But I guess this year is bad, since I have no more friends.

20) My most liberated moment is when I was in college. I had the best 2 years in my life, regardless of tears and broken friendships.

21) The age that I waited eagerly for, and I had the best birthday ever.

22) I had won more awards in primary school than secondary school, college and university put together!

23) My fave number right now. ;)

24) I hate people who doesn't know what's going on in the world and can only manage a " I'm too busy to care about these things" sentence to me. Stuck up.

25) I would rather change my stereo system in my car, rather than adding some aerokit or spoilers.


That's all. I could write more, but 25 things is enough.
If you wanna tag yourself, go ahead, but remember to link it back to me! Thanks.

1 backlashes:

disillusioned said...

you have me, silly.

you'll always have me =)