BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Work Work and More Work!

Finally...I found some work to do!
Not that I'm bragging about it, 'cause I did try to do something that I wasn't keen on, only to quit on the same day I reported to work! Poor people...the lady was very kind to let me go, but I can see that she was very disappointed. Sorry...

Okay! So what am I working on now?
I am doing production job, which surprised myself 'cause after a short stint with Popiah Pictures, I was not very keen on doing hectic work day and night. Luckily this company offered something new: TV commercials. As you know, I am an advert lover, so this could be an eye opener for me.

Anyway, only 1 week in the job...dunno what I can contribute yet..so *fingers crossed* I'll get a good gig soon!

0 backlashes: