BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Office Looks Like a Clinic To Me



See? Chairs lined up one by one, waiting for the casting. It seems like they're lining up to get their daily dose of medicine.
We're doing casting at the mo', so tons and tons of either beautiful or just...ermm...nice people will turn up to try their luck for the commercial. Having fun so I can't complain much, just that it's mundane to do these stuff for the whole week!

I'm now known as 'G Nui', or G Girl, or in plain Canton 'Pig Girl' in my company, courtesy of my producer. And I'm in charge of logistics in the upcoming project. So, *fingers crossed* I will do good in my job!



1 backlashes:

-tAkEmOtO- said...

Gambateh orrr G nui!!!

if not u will GG XD

(in dotA GG means going gone) = lose keras... XD