BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I don't mean to complain and whine, but....

Just only my 2nd post here, but I'm already starting to post angry (or whiny) stuff here...
Well, here goes...

Now it's already October, so here I am, in my final semester.
Well, I had to start my classes a week earlier than other coursemates, 'cause we had a LAN subject to study. This is already a bad sign that we're gonna get some rough waters this semester.

And....we started our Pendidikan Moral class this Monday.
Boy we were in for a bad day.
The teacher, our 'lecturer', looked okay at first, but when he started his lecture, aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!

HE WAS TEACHING US LIKE KINDERGARTEN KIDS!!!

Then...we had to endure 4 and 1/2 hrs of terrible teachings (coz some of the stuff we had already learnt during media ethics), and also his penchant of talking (or yapping) when we were busy copying and doing his so-called 'activities'.

The junior weren't so helpful either. They were busy 'connecting' with the lecturer, thus creating more noise. So damn headache-lah!!!!

Anyway, the worse part is our timetable for this semester.
I dunno whether the faculty have a grudge on us, or we are the guinea pigs,
they deliberately did TWO timetables for us, one for week 1,3,5,7 and another for week 2,4,6.
And,
They made us go for Saturday classes until 2.30pm!!
WTF!

So here goes my bi-weekly trip back to Ipoh...
I don't mean to think my uni is a crap place, but seeing all this things, I must admit they are inefficient...


I HATE MY UNI!!

0 backlashes: