BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 15, 2007

Bored and Sick! Sod It!

Cut my hair to amuse myself, failed naturally.

So bored lah!!
And am sick since friday, so here I am, wasting a pretty holiday by cooking instant duck, and a tin of luncheon meat for lunch! (sick liao kena eat this crap again)

Actually I am very pissed off.
I have beeen blogging in my chinese blog about thing that pisses me off, yet no one cares a bit. Oh well, people would think I'm a nutase anyway, which explains that my friends are shying away from me!!! ( sue me)

I hate those people that thinks they know everything, and they love to give their opinion like it is a decree to them ( OH HAIL PPL, I THINK THAT WE SHOULD GO XXX TO DO XXX). You know what, too many people in a gang is sure going to be T.R.O.U.B.L.E. I know that each people need to have their own opinion and stuff, they can choose who to follow, but when a friend who is already a good friend of you since college, suddenly turns and forms a gang with other friends, you feel left out, or feel betrayed. You would think WTF! That person has the choice! Well, how would you feel if you have a friend, and suddenly POOF! That friend goes and do stuff that you used to do with them!

Simple stuff like asking to car pool.
I asked nicely: Do you wan me to fetch u?
Then came a reply: No lah...I promised xxx to car pool edi.
WTF!!!!!
Cannot tell me until I ask izit!

Mum says I don't need to bother about these people, they don't know how to appreciate.
But, being a goody-two-shoes, I coulndn't help but ask and act like nothing happened.
Fack those people who talk behing people's backs, then act like buddy buddy and all that.
I know I do kepoh, but to bad mouth people like nobody's business?!
Who the hell are you wor??

Then comes those who think themselves as people who cannot see themselves shutting their mouth up. When you talk about people, when you ask people, do you think whether the question is irritating or sensitive? Then when people talk about you, you feel damn pissed. Chiu....

Anyway, an idle mind is a wandering mind...so this is only my feelings. Anyone who feels that I'm talking about them, well, too bad lah. You categorized yourself into these people. Who told you to think like them, eh?

Feeling awfully angry. Might as well shun away from everyone. Fack meself.
P.S. Please read the bold words before feeling pissed.

2 backlashes:

dreamer said...

whenever u feel u been betrayed,then how about the people feel? do u ever care what ppl feel?o u just cares about yourself?do u feel that u r selfish?u will never feel that u r selfish as u thk that other were betrayed u!try to think about it!!!think of it,since u hv some 1,then how ur friends or friend feel? they got nothing to say and they just accept the decision u made, as they want u to be happy.if they not treat u as their friend, they will never give u advice or even scold u.if they will never scold u or even talk to u much just coz of one reason...just because u r too stubborn,and u will never listen to other advice and also u are too pessimism,and also always think that other ppl no gd to u or even talking bad about u.be calm and think of it.dont pointing the finger to other.if u r right,then y ppl will choose to stay away from u or even talk less with u.just think!!!

-tAkEmOtO- said...

hey sis, i dunno what's goign on between u and ur frens...but i can comment...i had this similiar situation once...

Everybody thinks they are right. This is a true statement.

Everybody is entitled to have their say on things.
Freedom of speech.

What they say may be true.
Incorrect.

When i was in Form 6...i hate my class...with good reasons...

They love to distract the class by doing stupid things like run around and hit other ppl, and distract the teacher by saying all sorts of stupid remarks...i hated them because they were selfish, and i hated them because they were indecisive and everyone sits at the back doing nothing...and then complains at whatever u do...

Because of my lack ofenthusiasm in participating in the class, the people in the class started to pick on me...and they always talked behind me, and because i had somthing with another girl in class, they started giving her a hard time as well...because she tried to fit in, she joined in the gang and ganked me with them...that hurt more than whatever those idiots do...

The thing is...whatever those people did, like backstab me and gave me names and showed distaste in their eyes, spread rumours about me...etc...i still had friends, i was well liked by my teachers, and i held posts in clubs, it was just that stupid group of ppl holding the class in ransom...

Life is never always and rosy or fun...the good times go fast and the bad ones keep still and annoy you...being pessimistic to me is because there's a lot of unfortunate things happening in this world, and we only feel that if we could do something to affect it...

Optimistic means to me to focuse on the happy things and get on with life...by forgetting the unhappy things, we don't learn at all of the things we did that failed...there were so many times where all i could do was to sit there and see her being bullied and taken advantage by people who only think of getting into her panties...do you think i can be happy and think, well, she's being "loved"? In the end, he dumped her like a ragdoll...n got an image of a "sluty bitch" stuck to her forever...so much for being happy...

I've been both optimistic and pessimistic in my life...during my peaks, i was so optimistic, when i'm on the ground, pessimistic feelings do appear...do not tell me that you've never felt pessimistic in ur life...i don't buy it...

I know my sister better than all of you...i know she gets emo very easily, and usually with very small reasons...i understand the fact that things in our side of point is usually very different compared to others...sometimes when we don't budge or accept popular beliefs, we're either gonna be respected for being steadfast to beliefs, or be shunned away as being stubborn...
We have a right to belief what we want to belief in, but there's a price to pay for that matter...you lose friends...

If that is ok, then go for it...there's no need to have friends that don't accept you as who you are..but, if you really care for them, try to change and be more considerate to them...that would save friendsship, but make you lose belief...

Which one should you choose? To belief in others for the sake of getting to fit in, or be steadfast to belief, and yet lose friends?

Remember, there's always a reaction for an action...

Nobody is wrong, its just how much you value people around you or your beliefs...