BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's Tough Times Now

Finding a job is hard.
I have sent countless resumes, CVs, whatever to numerous companies.
In some cases, I have sent twice!

Then they didn't even bother to tell me if I have been considered.

It's sad, considering one of it is my past job.
I do not know, whether they think that I have lost touch in my writings, or they don't want an about-turn person in their company.
These people I have always considered them as my best friends.
To think they are nice enough to say whether they considered me or not.

I am not being fussy here,
I'm looking for something to reignite my working passion.

When will I find it?

1 backlashes:

-tAkEmOtO- said...

Onesan~ gambateh neh!!

Finding work is inevitably hard...even i am worried if i can find one at all with that course that i'm studying...even though there are quite a few of them here that are doing it...and are mostly girls ="= ...kikshou lor

anyway u're not alone in this...keep trying lo...gambateh kudasai~ neh-chan!!!