BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sod Off! Need Anger Management? Or just don't piss me off!

I'm feeling abit pissy these few days. And I start to wonder: what is it that no one agrees to what I've said or done? And why are they picking on stuff that I've suggested?

Take a simple scenario: whenever that I suggest a place or something to do, only a few agrees to follow. Others just somehow 'shimmy' away. And when the others do the same, then they say, 'Yeah OK!' WTF!

And another thing. I AM NOT LOADED. I HAVE NO MONEY OR WHATSOEVER. DO NOT THINK MY FAMILY IS FACKING RICH OR WHAT. THEY HAVE A BUSINESS. AND IF THAT BUSINESS IS DEEMED ILLEGAL IN THIS COUNTRY, GOD KNOWS WHAT WE WILL DO.

Don't you all know that your parents are the ones who are lucky and safe? So what if I have stuff that you guys don't? So what if I choose to live a better life? I do not have extra cash. I have to do something to get them, not just say, hey, I need rmxxx, and presto! I get it.
Absurd people. Stupid as they seem, they think I'm rich. Fools. They are the ones who should thank their lucky stars that they were born in a good family, with caring parents and siblings and a steady income. They don't know us, they don't know what my family have to strive to get what we have. And it could become bust suddenly. But no one seem to care. No one. All they think is that I'm well off than them.

I JUST CHOOSE TO LIVE BETTER. AND CHOOSE TO DO WHAT I WISH TO. NOT WORRY ABOUT MATERIALISTIC STUFF, SAY....MONEY???



I felt the compelling urge to strangle, wring off their heads and throw certain people in the murky dark waters of the Straits of Malacca. Don't think that you are shielding behind someone that you make yourself innocent. Even if that person thinks fondly of you, you still piss me off.

Maybe I need anger management. Maybe I am Niki Sanders, and inside me is Jessica. Maybe. Just maybe.

So why can't I let me dark side out?

1 backlashes:

-tAkEmOtO- said...

Well, to start off this matter sis, this is something i think u should consider...

1. U live in an apartment that is adjacent to PJ, and u don't have to pay for any rent any bills and u can have the whole house for yourself...compared to your friends who have to look for housing and move around if the tenant suddenly makes some changes...bcoz that place is owned by our parents...how many of them have that privilage?

2. Look at ur amenities...u have Astro, Maxis Broadband, and a Car...i know this sounds absurd, but how about your friends? U have alot of things they don't have, and some of them are not even close to what u have, and have to make do with whatever they have...
sometimes even making sacrifices when it is needed; while u, can just ask mom and dad for something that u want, and they would decide in that matter, and buy it without any qualms if it is really needed by you...i don't have broadband, and i had to drive ur kancil all about and i didn't complained when i got that lousy car...i just made use of whati have...i wouldn't die if i hadn't had them...

3. Don't u think u switch your handphone too often? I've bought the SE one with my own salary... and dad has no complaints if i wanna change it coz i paid for it.
However, look at yours? U change them even more often than Badawi changed his policies...and u didn't have to pay them... some of them i bet, would only have hps that are so outdated and bulky and yet they would still use it...im not telling u who is a spendthrift, but to be grateful that u have that luxury to do so...

Now, for u to be quite penniless is not something im surprised of, bcoz i know KL is expensive, and it's damn hard to save if u are that ype of peron who has picky tastes...anyhow, u should always bear in mind of the balance you have, and eat accordingly...saving some for later use is never a bad idea...that is why i have more savings than u...and i don't like to brag that...bcoz i never asked for anything more than i needed...

Anyway, if u are pissed and want me to sod off, i will, but bear in mind that we are damn lucky, and im not saying ur friends are totally correct, but they will have that midset bcoz they have no such luxury in their hands, and they will not understand how u feel...rich isn't a crime, unwise spending is...anyway they are leaving soon, so start off in the next stage...so don't bother about them...

NO to Valentino!! If not Jesse will eat her puppies like dog biscuits!!!