BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bogged? Blogged? Nosey Parkers?

Uncle Nosey Parker

Well,I'm really starting to feel sad for it.
It's not that I don't love you,
I really do.
It's hard for us to move forward.
It's not you. And it isn't me either.
It's just them.
I've been writing blogs since a year and more, and it has been a channel to express myself.
So far, it hasn't been a big problem for me, even there were supportive comments and positive reviews.
Recently, i've been bogged by negative and angry comments by people I have respected and known. Was it something that I had thought and wanted to express my feelings angered them?
BUT WHOSE BLOG IS THIS? YOURS? MINE? OR THEIRS?
It's saddening to see, not only my blog being bombarded by visitors who only took a glimpse of my blog, didn't even bother to check out my other entries, and went straight to ONLY ONE of my entries, giving comments that didn't even have a connection to my entry.......*rolls eyes*
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ONLY TO THIS BLOG, MY FAITHFUL CHINESE BLOG ALSO HAPPENED THE SAME THING...
You see bloggers like Xiaxue, Kenny Sia, Steven Lim.
You see people shooting these people down, but the bloggers stood right up just to shoot them down.
I would always have a thought of 'what ifs', 'if onlys', 'whys', just to make people understand how I feel.
I thank my brother, even though we were not that close, he stuck with me and gave his two cents' worth. I love my brother because of this.
He told me that freedom of speech is what you have. Do not be afraid of them.
I couldn't help but agree. Why putting on a fake mask when you are in your own blog?
If only blogging were only a channel of expressing myself, but Nosey Parkers lurk among our midst to stoke fire amongst people whom I have known, respected, think that they are 'civilised' enough to think that these are only mere expressions in my head and soul.
I thanks youse all for reading my blog, but please remember that if I had read your blog, your diary, would you feel offended? Would I tell others? Would I feel somehow reserved to talk and befriend you? Would you think that why that this person would think so of you?
Think. And not just be a Nosey Parker. And please, these are my reserved thoughts. Even if you are offended, there is always something that make someone think so of you.
I wouldn't think of removing this blog, as this is a diary of my heart and soul.
You can diss me, but there is always a mirror in a person's heart.
And think, who is amongst us that stokes this unwanted fire?

0 backlashes: